The Way of the Successful Author Series: Interview with Steve Scott the Undisputed Champion of Independent Publishing!In this interview you will learn about:
- The #1 tip for beginning authors
- The #1 tip for intermediate and advanced authors
- How to sustain sales
- How to validate your book idea
- Amazon Ads - "Sponsored Ads"
- Accountability Partners vs Mentors
- Foreign rights and translating your book
Steve Scott has over 50+ books on Amazon. He has published 10 books per year and made a CONSISTENT 5 digit monthly income with his book palette. Let that sink in...
This consistency is no fluke. It's the result of hard work, planning, and in his own words "Laying the foundation":
"The most important tip is to lay the foundation" -- Steve Scott, The Muhammad Ali of Ebooks [click to tweet]
This kind of consistency is also what SEPARATES the men from the boys, and the one-hit wonders from the true champions like Muhammad Ali, or in this case Steve Scott.
CONSISTENCY, something us authors need more of!
Listen and enjoy Steve's golden advice from the self-publishing ring:
- Steve's awesome Checklist
- Steve's Book Launch Plan!
- Amazon Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Goodreads Deals